Progress Report and Remaining Needs for Rinchen Ling Monastery,
Nepal after 2015 earthquake by His Eminence Nubpa Rinpoche

 
March 2017

 

The previous fundraising appeal by His Eminence Nubpa Rinpoche, May 2016

 

Tashi delek. Thank you very much for supporting Drikung Kagyu Rinchen Ling Monastery till now. We have finished about 80% of all the rebuilding and repair works related to structure, walls, pillars, including basic interior and exterior painting for the main temple building and the residence building for monks. The funding for the remaining 20% is also pledged. Most of the financial supports have been provided by groups from Taiwan and Singapore. Some other works in the main temple have been provided by groups from other countries. We are happy to inform you that we are almost done with the rebuild and repair work (see the pictures below).

 

However, what is left to be done is the major thangka repainting work on the entire internal wall of the main temple. This work is not sponsored by anyone yet. Your kind support is highly appreciated.

 

The estimated cost given by thangka painters for the entire internal wall is 106, 107 USD (download cost statement).

 

Major thangka repainting work is needed in the main temple

 

 

 

 

 

 


Donation

Any amount of donation will be GREATLY appreciated. You can make your donation in one of the two ways:

Option 1: Ratnashri Meditation Center, Sweden

Plusgiro:1287806-2

Name & address of bank: Nordea Bank Sweden, 10571 Stockholm, Sweden

Swift address: NDEASESS

Account holder: RATNASHRI MEDITATION CENTER

IBAN Account number: SE91 9500 0099 6026 1287 8062   (within European Union)

Bank Account number: (Clearing 996026) 1287806-2

**Please write “Nepal”, your name and email address on the payment.

 

Option 2: Drikung Kagyu Rinchen Ling Monastery:

 

Account name: Drikung Kagyu Rinchen Ling Monastery

Receiver Address: G.P.O. Box 6022 Kathmandu, Nepal

Account number: 0206017500280

Bank Name: NABIL bank Ltd.

Bank Address: Jorpati Branch, Kathmandu, Nepal

Swift Code: NARBNPKA

Telex: 2430 NABIL NP

 

Contact for inquiries:

Director: Ven. Rapsang Tulku +977 9803085098

Cashier: Lama Kelsang +977 9801086888

Cashier: Lama Thrinley +977 9808217292

Secretary: Lama Dhondup +977 9803716777

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Progress made on the main temple building

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Progress made on monks' residence building

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Relief efforts to local and remote villagers provided by the monastery staffs direct after 2015 earthquake

The funds that were raised last year were used and distributed solely for the extensive relief efforts made directly after the 2015 earthquake by the compassionate staff of Drikung Kagyu Rinchen Ling Monastery to local and remote villagers and to the restoration of local and remote village homes.

 


The splendor of Drikung Kagyu Rinchen Ling Monastery before 2015 earthquake


video 1 video 2 Video 3 video 4 video 5

May all be auspicious. OM MANI PADME HUNG.

 

 

Bodhisattvas' offerings to the Buddha (pictures taken from the statues in Hong Kong)

 

Download Fundraising Flyer

Facebook: Ratnashri Meditation Center, Sweden

HOME to Ratnashri Meditation Center, Sweden

To other Dharma Projects

 

Facebook: His Eminence Nubpa Rinpoche

Facebook: Drikung Kagyu Rinchen Ling Monastery

Website: Rinchen Ling Monastery